Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Berlina instrument issues

Bookanun

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have recently bought a VE Berlina that has no instant fuel or average in the small LED screen below the speedometer.

Is this a known issue or has anyone had this issue before? The car has factory LPG and has been on that most of the time, I am currently away and can’t check but have tried to customise etc in the views and can’t change it.

Does the average fuel etc deactivate maybe when on gas? Unsure just hoping someone has had this experience before and can shed some light on it, or has a similar car and can tell me if theirs works before I try and get it repaired.

Cheers

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Hi all,

I have recently bought a VE Berlina that has no instant fuel or average in the small LED screen below the speedometer.

Is this a known issue or has anyone had this issue before? The car has factory LPG and has been on that most of the time, I am currently away and can’t check but have tried to customise etc in the views and can’t change it.

Does the average fuel etc deactivate maybe when on gas? Unsure just hoping someone has had this experience before and can shed some light on it, or has a similar car and can tell me if theirs works before I try and get it repaired.

Cheers
Hi the dual fuel don't have this feature, unsure why but both we have owned are same, 05/08 and 12/09 berlina dual fuels

Bookanun

Reaction score
Oh right so that’s why, that makes sense if none of them have it.

Thank you for the info!!!