Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Bluetooth phone voice commands???

Rogues

Reaction score
Members Ride
Odyssey VE Calais
Hey guys any input...?? my bluetooth is acting up.
For a while now the warning note hasnt activated when you press the steering wheel button for voice command, it merely muted the radio and sat waiting for you to say something...........but now........ give it a command to ring ( person A) and it verifies, ring (person B ) or (C).
Often it does this several times and then the next time its used it operates perfectly....................anyone have this 'confused lil' person' in their dashboard..??? or had the same or similar problem.

The worst part is, when you get the S#**s with it and start verbally abusing it, :bang: passing traffic and pedestrians just look worriedly at this driver talking to himself agitatedly in a car :D:D

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
may i surgest if verbal abuse won't fix it and makes u look like a fool, that maybe you try violent physical abuse with the wheel brace found in the boot? thats what i'd try. let me know how you go with that.

cheers mate

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
unpair your phone and repair and see if that helps
now and then blootooff does stupid things

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
i still like my idea best :driving:

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
lol, thats wot i usually do and then i find out there is a simply fix and im up for a new phone lol. iv thrown one phone into the ocean on the boat one day. :bang:

mov

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V IGNITION
I'm not 100% certain, but I think all the commands are coming from your phone and not the bluetooth in the car. The car merely connects to the phone and uses it's mic and speaker instead of the phone. All these commands etc are not part of the bluetooth, it's part of your phone process to make a handsfree call.

Lord-Data

Reaction score
Website
www.VIDGuide.com
Members Ride
Impulse Blue VE SV6
mov is correct. The cars kit is merely a "dumb" sound relay system for your phone. Any voice dialing functionality if provided by your phone. Look for a firmware update for your phone perhaps, or see if you can train it better perhaps.