Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Boot/Trunk Liner

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
Hey guys,

I'm looking at buying a boot liner for my new SV6, to stop my tools and groceries floating around, but I'd much rather steer away from paying $150+ for the genuine from Holden.

Does anyone know of any aftermarket options, or if a piece from Clark Rubber would be better?

Cheers.

HEXEM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6
The good thing about the liner is it will protect the boot (to a degree) from fluid spills. You could try Holmart.

To answer your question though, yes you could get clark rubber to cut a liner for you. You'll probably find though for something durable it migh cost you $100 for it. Maybe ask your Holden parts area if they'd sell it to you at trade price...

Cheers
Phil

GKW

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV & 1999 VT SS SII
Whilst a boot lining is great (I have the GM one in the VT) I still end chasing crap all over the boot, thus depending on how much you need to carry, think about a boot organiser from Kmart, SC etc. Dirt cheap, folds up when not in use.

Here's some from Fleabay: car boot organiser | eBay

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
Whilst a boot lining is great (I have the GM one in the VT) I still end chasing crap all over the boot, thus depending on how much you need to carry, think about a boot organiser from Kmart, SC etc. Dirt cheap, folds up when not in use.

Here's some from Fleabay: car boot organiser | eBay

They look snazzy! Thanks.

I carry a large toolbox in my boot, so rubber mat is a must.
I'll just try get one second hand, or at ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT, pay the $200 from Holden.

Vf2_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 2 my12 SS commodore
I have one, got it from holden for my ve for 170ish.... the aftermarket ones i found were similair price anyway.. like 120 - 130, so got the holden one as looks better with the big lion on it, plus i knew it would fit 100%. Very happy with it