Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Calais Redline

Antfoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V/Red Line
Hi all i have a VE Calais Redline 2011, and wanting to give it a bit more grunt, could any of you guys give me a few ideas of a good cam package, or up around near the biggest cam i can go with out having to put a stall in it and it is still reasonable to drive at lower revs, thanks.

RedlineCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Series II Redline
Completed front end.jpg

Im looking at doing the same on my VE Calais Redline. Extractors, exhaust, (High flow cats) X over and maybe Cam and lifters?
Completed front end.jpg

Stuey81

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline & VE SS Wagon
Whats a Calais Redline? Do you guys mean Calais V? Pretty sure Redline is only a top tier SS variant is it not? Is my whole life a lie?

Stuey81

Reaction score
Members Ride
Not OP, but he is sporting an aftermarket L77 badge. You can get them and others like them online for L77,76 & 98. They are designed to look like the LS3 ones.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Not OP, but he is sporting an aftermarket L77 badge. You can get them and others like them online for L77,76 & 98. They are designed to look like the LS3 ones.

cheesy but kinda cool.

RedlineCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Series II Redline
Whats a Calais Redline? Do you guys mean Calais V? Pretty sure Redline is only a top tier SS variant is it not? Is my whole life a lie?
Ha ha ha, Holden offered a Redline in the Calais for the Series 2 VE. It came with Brembo brakes, OTR along with other options. Irs a awesome car, just want to do some work to it and I’m not sure where to start.

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Ha ha ha, Holden offered a Redline in the Calais for the Series 2 VE. It came with Brembo brakes, OTR along with other options. Irs a awesome car, just want to do some work to it and I’m not sure where to start.

Yes, it is a genuine model, but Holden have never offered a vehicle with an OTR. HSV did with the W427, but Holden never have.

Stuey81

Reaction score
Members Ride

wow, it came with an OTR factory? My 2016 SSV Redline didn’t even get that. I’ve bought a VCM OTR for it, but haven’t installed it yet. Did you get brembos all round, or just fronts?