Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve calais v x service warning / contact dealer warning

calaisjohnny

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V
Hi,
Got a VE Calais V 2006 3.8ltr and the abs and traction control occasionally turn them self off while i'm driving. It then comes us with "contact dealer" warning and "x service". The auto then changers quite rough until i turn the car off. Took the car to the dealer who reset the computer and wiped 80 error codes and said 'there you mate all fixed". Well it still happens. Any ideas on were I should start?
Any help or contacts would be awesome!

AMIEVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ve omega v6
Same thing has just happened with my 2007 VE Omega V6, just had the timing chains replaced at a cost of $1950, driving down the freeway today, contact dealer display came on, abs flashed off, fuel gauge dropped to empty and then shot back up to full, then it felt like the tranny was having troubles selecting the right gear, a distinctive thump thump thump, pulled over turned the car off gave it a few mins Drove off and happened again, called the Holden service centre that did the chain and I am booked in for Monday, will let you know how I go