Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve calias rims on vx Berlina

Kain_jg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx berlina s2 v6
I’ve just bought a set of ve calias v wheels, and I’m just a bit stuck on what tyres to put on them, at the moment they have 245/45/18, my mate said 235/40/18 would be the best for them! Any feed back weather it’s correct or not would help out heaps

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I’ve just bought a set of ve calias v wheels, and I’m just a bit stuck on what tyres to put on them, at the moment they have 245/45/18, my mate said 235/40/18 would be the best for them! Any feed back weather it’s correct or not would help out heaps

235/40X18 are the correct size, but you have to make sure the centre of the VE wheels is bored to a larger diametre so it fits over the VX hub....

Kain_jg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx berlina s2 v6
235/40X18 are the correct size, but you have to make sure the centre of the VE wheels is bored to a larger diametre so it fits over the VX hub....

Cool no worries cheers! Yeah I found some guy that does it for $50 for a set of 4 will get that done before putting on