Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Carpet Replacement

ozNick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina 3.0 Auto
Has anyone replaced their VE carpet?

The carpet in my VE Calais needs to be replaced as it is beige and shows lots of marks.

I want to replace it with black carpet and I would be keen to know what's involved.

Thanks, Nick

NeddyBear

Veteran Mountain Biker
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 2.5L Subaru Outback
Do you have a manufacturer of an after market carpet picked out. We once replaced the carpet in XB Ford coupe and we fitted a Knox carpet and it look a whole day.
These carpets don't come with any holes so you can fit to suit how ever you have the car setup and you need to cut them to length which was a pain in the bum
but they were a good quality carpet and not overpriced. One bit of important advise is to pick a 40 degree day, trim and cut the holes and then leave out in the sun
for several hours during the hottest part of the day and then install for that perfect fit.

aunto

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore SV6 2007
You mean the mat or the carpet under the mats? If just the mats with holes, get genuine for $90 set from holden dealer...

flanq

Reaction score
Members Ride
series 1 ve sv6
anyone help me with removal of ve series 1 sv6 carpet? it is wet and i need to get it out!@!@!