Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE caught ... again

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Yeah could be a base model 4 speed wasn't thinking at the time but who would buy that?? apart from government fleets

Evman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS M6
daveb8 said:
yeah thats off ... this is what it looks like when its on

From that attatched shot it looks like it's got an integrated CD player... Not lookin good for aftermarket installs...

Evman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS M6
check out the first shot on the bottom, it's got a "cut out" either side of the diff centre for the exhaust to pass through... tricky dicky.

VZGEN4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS THUNDER
Door and seat trim looks quite plain... Rear seat looks uncomfy.

Is that longerie in the shop window?? hehe must have dropped in to grab an outfit!

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
VZGEN4 said:
Is that longerie in the shop window?? hehe must have dropped in to grab an outfit!
for the car :yeah:

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
i wonder why they havnt used a tiptronic style shifter yet, stupid. that handbrake handle looks a bit dodgy aswell

cold_carve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SS 6sp Manual
Agree with deadfish2 on the handbrake... looks a bit "howd ya do?"
as for the auto tran for all we know it could be the 5 speeder.... but as to why bother with a 1-4 manual shift? just buy manual if u want that vast selection! they only really give u that say if u want lower manual gear select for say prefered style of takeoff and a towing option, skyline me olds got - still... 4 speed auto only offers 2 first gears for manual select. so what about tiptronic - remember the active sports select with the 5 speeder in the SV6?
but hey IMHO go manual all the way u dont have to worry bout all that crap!

392RWkwSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
Evman said:
check out the first shot on the bottom, it's got a "cut out" either side of the diff centre for the exhaust to pass through... tricky dicky.

i noticed that. i think that means that holden are modifying the cars that they have on the road so as to create confusion about the possible models. in my oppinion trying to work out at this stage which model is which, is near impossible as it seems as though they are just slapping cars together so they can test each and every option on all cars. i heard or read somewhere that all models would have twin exausts. maybe on the lower end models that is an option or they just left it off so they can suprise us at launch.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I don't think it will be a 4 speed, big cover up : ) what kind of noob company is going to make a 4 speed auto car in 2006