Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE centre console issue

Imany

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ss 2007 Ute 6L
Having issues with my center console compartment area..
Hazard lights will come on, AC will get stuck, Stereo will work when it wants to or cut off/freeze all occurs randomly and cant be switched off i usually just wait it out. I've pulled the facia off problem went away for a day i know this is a common issue any recommendation's? thanks in advance guys :)

07 Ve SS UTE

Kiama

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega Wagon
Having issues with my center console compartment area..
Hazard lights will come on, AC will get stuck, Stereo will work when it wants to or cut off/freeze all occurs randomly and cant be switched off i usually just wait it out. I've pulled the facia off problem went away for a day i know this is a common issue any recommendation's? thanks in advance guys :)

07 Ve SS UTE
I have the same problem

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
There is a bunch of threads on this topic and two quite recently that you’ll find if you scroll through the VE section.

Do a capacitor discharge on the headunit. I’ve posted how in a lot of threads on the topic.

It’s a glitch that seems to be fixed doing this.

Also make sure the headunit/hvac harness plug is secure. It’s behind the side trim on the drivers side. It is held down with a lever on the plug. It should be firmly secure and the lever over all the way.