Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Centre Console Trim

Deathinabox

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 2006 Holden Commodore
There was a good guide somewhere, basically you start at the centre console end & get that clip in, then pull up near the handbrake to get the second clip into the channel, the pointy end just tucks up to the firewall piece.
Easier said then done & If any of the clips don't go in or are broken they will always fall down.
I ended up putting a small screw in both.View attachment 231771
Oh thank u so much it helps. Because there is really nothing about this area of the car or trim on the web or YouTube it’s all about the top trim of the centre console. So big thank u your always so helpful. Ps am better with pictures so keep them coming. I’ve now got to replace the lining and fabric on all 4 doors. I have to say a little scared due to holden not using screws but welds As well as figuring out the right pressure struts for boot to open on its own, with added weight of spoiler, sound proofing and boot lid liner. So maybe you and all the other Holden commodore lovers can help me out. First things first the side console trim. Take care everyone.

Deathinabox

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 2006 Holden Commodore
Oh thank u so much it helps. Because there is really nothing about this area of the car or trim on the web or YouTube it’s all about the top trim of the centre console. So big thank u your always so helpful. Ps am better with pictures so keep them coming. I’ve now got to replace the lining and fabric on all 4 doors. I have to say a little scared due to holden not using screws but welds As well as figuring out the right pressure struts for boot to open on its own, with added weight of spoiler, sound proofing and boot lid liner. So maybe you and all the other Holden commodore lovers can help me out. First things first the side console trim. Take care everyone.
i knew there had to be some sort of fastener when I looked at the back of the trim. So big thank u have sorted it now without now and slides in and clips securely. no drilling of any screws required. So I’m a happy little Vegemite. Thank u and take care ( remember holdens don’t have fins for swimming. Lol