Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Chrome wheel nuts

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Thought I’d put up some pics of them while I’m having a smoke. Hopefully gives you an idea
Those wheel nuts poke out a little and their colour accentuates the fact.

So it’s a little too Ben-Hur chariot for my liking, and unless your name is Spartacus and you like the wheel sickle look I’d stick to shorter nuts :p

IMO, which really doesn’t count on your car, the factory chrome wheel nuts look better :p

Just Damo

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Omega, EA Fairmont (Restoration)
Those wheel nuts poke out a little and their colour accentuates the fact.

So it’s a little too Ben-Hur chariot for my liking, and unless your name is Spartacus and you like the wheel sickle look I’d stick to shorter nuts :p

IMO, which really doesn’t count on your car, the factory chrome wheel nuts look better :p
I don't mind them at all, just waiting for someone to steal them haha they were just cheap and my original ones were pretty rounded when i purchased the vehicle. I'm gonna get myself black shorties soon enough, just wanted to see how they went. Also even with the special protector socket, the paints cheap and comes straight off (I did use a rattle gun tho, so probably more cause of that).