Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] VE Clubsport R8 20th Aniversary Edition 2007

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
PRICE: $28,500 ono

YEAR: 2007

SERIES: VE S1

BADGE: R8 20th anniversary edition

ENGINE: LS2 6L

TRANSMISSION: 6L80E 6 speed auto

COLOUR: Champagne

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Excellent

INTERIOR CONDITION: Excellent

WHEELS: Genuine 19'' Clubsport wheels. 8.5''x19 fronts 9.5''x19'' rears

TYRE CONDITION: 80% all fours

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: 245 40 19. 275 35 19

ODOMETER: 109,000

SERVICE HISTORY: Serviced at HSV/Holden with log books

REGO OF CAR: BFA18Z

REGO TILL: FEB 2015

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: No

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash, Direct deposit

PICTURES: check link below

2007 Holden Special Vehicles Clubsport E Series R8 20th Anniversary Sports Automatic

Hi all I am posting this on behalf on my mate:

This is my VE R8 Clubsport 20th anniversary edition, I am the second owner, the car was bought off a lady who drove it from home to work and back.

'Walkinshaw power package'
It has been fastidiously maintained, detailed once every few months and all leathers conditioned once every 3 months, in 'as new condition.' Car colour 'champagne' is probably the rarest found on the HSV's. There is only 3 other 20th anniversary clubsports on carsales at the moment and they are all priced over $30,000.

Inside the leathers are like new, roof mounted DVD player with wireless headphones, 20th anniversary badging sown into seat head rests also engraved into the stainless door sills.

Body and paint is in great condition. Only flaws are a few normal stone chips on the front bumper, also has a chip on the drivers side door from someone opening their door onto mine. Comes with clear bonnet protector. The car has log books and always been serviced at Holden/HSV and run on Mobil 1.

Car has following modifications:
Walkinshaw power package; Cold air intake, 1 3/4'' 4-into-1 extractors 3' stainless cat back exhaust, hi flow cats, tuned auto. No drone or overly loud just a crisp note. Tuned by LSX Tuning in Sydney, 263rwkw (Have all receipts and dyno print out)

Genuine VE Clubsport 19" rims (some gutter rash) with plenty of tread left on all fours. Big HSV brakes with brand new rear discs and pads on the rear and new pads up front

Very sad to see the car go.

Car has rego until Feb 2015

Feel free to contact me for more pictures or info

Thanks Marcel. 0438215476

Last edited: