Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve clubsport rear lights

1FATSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CLUBSPORT M6 6.0L
hi all

I was looking at my ve clubsport rear lights the other night it looks like 2 or 3 LED bulbs are out on the left indicator and thats what is making my indicators go fast.

Can the little bulbs be replaced individualy or has the whole rear light be replaced.

any help would be good

SteveHatz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
wish i owned a clubby to tell ya haha

hope someone is more helpful than me :)

KR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE HSV Clubsport R8
I have and still am having the exact same issue with my R8. But the answer to your question is, no, you cant replace induvidual LED lights, as they are one continuouse unit. Unfortunately the entire tail light assembly will have to be replaced to stop the blinker flashing fast. I had to have the right one replaced, and my holden dealer did so under warranty as this happened with in the first 3 months of purchasing it, much to his discussed, but now the left side has 2 LED lights out and the blinker flashing really fast too, and even though we took out extended warranty our dealer has just informed me that it too requires a complete tail light assembly at a cost of around $800.00 to me as its not covered. Also I have discovered on this forum that there was a known fault with them fogging up, as mine does quite often, and I cant help but wonder if this could have something to do with the LED lights going out.

Sucks big time really. I aint going to pay to have this replaced and plan to find as much info i can to fight for it, so my dealer will just love me by the time i finish with them.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Never had any issues with fogging up or globes blowing with mine and it's a 06 model, and you can't replace individual led globes according to Holden but maybe you should try a electrical store.

1FATSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CLUBSPORT M6 6.0L
yeah no worries. well its up 4 sale now so ill have to replace the whole rear light.

Sharon need help

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU11 HOLDEN COMMODORE 5.7litre LS1 GEN111 UTE
hi all

I was looking at my ve clubsport rear lights the other night it looks like 2 or 3 LED bulbs are out on the left indicator and thats what is making my indicators go fast.

Can the little bulbs be replaced individualy or has the whole rear light be replaced.

any help would be good
My indicator goes fast on my R8 clubsport and it's the control module.

Sharon need help

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU11 HOLDEN COMMODORE 5.7litre LS1 GEN111 UTE
I have and still am having the exact same issue with my R8. But the answer to your question is, no, you cant replace induvidual LED lights, as they are one continuouse unit. Unfortunately the entire tail light assembly will have to be replaced to stop the blinker flashing fast. I had to have the right one replaced, and my holden dealer did so under warranty as this happened with in the first 3 months of purchasing it, much to his discussed, but now the left side has 2 LED lights out and the blinker flashing really fast too, and even though we took out extended warranty our dealer has just informed me that it too requires a complete tail light assembly at a cost of around $800.00 to me as its not covered. Also I have discovered on this forum that there was a known fault with them fogging up, as mine does quite often, and I cant help but wonder if this could have something to do with the LED lights going out.

Sucks big time really. I aint going to pay to have this replaced and plan to find as much info i can to fight for it, so my dealer will just love me by the time i finish with them.
The fog in the in the lense usually means that somewhere there is moisture getting in try taking the light covers off and put it in water and if you have bubbles then you will know where the and if you have a small gap. Usually a small drop of silicone fixes the problem.