Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve cold air insulators

dakman

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ute 22's lowered hardlid
hey there just woundering a price on these cold air insulators. looked on your website but couldnt see any prices thanks josh.

MACE

Reaction score
hey there just woundering a price on these cold air insulators. looked on your website but couldnt see any prices thanks josh.

Hi Josh,

The forum price for these insulators at the moment is $130. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Steve

dakman

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ute 22's lowered hardlid
Hi Josh,

The forum price for these insulators at the moment is $130. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Steve

hey mate read some good things about these insulators on this forum. keen to try it for myself. how do i purchase these from you? cheers

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
they do work, we did notice a difference on the tune on my VZ which is mentioned elsewhere on the forum!

Good buy IMHO

MACE

Reaction score

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
would you install them if i drove to ur factory or whatever? Only engine I feel confident messing around with is my dads old VN lol

MACE

Reaction score
would you install them if i drove to ur factory or whatever? Only engine I feel confident messing around with is my dads old VN lol

Hey kuzman89,

We're quote busy at the moment so we wouldn't be able to install this item for you anytime soon. In saying this though they are quite easy to install as shown by the link below.

http://www.maceengineering.com.au/ALLOYTEC_MI_INSTALLATION_.pdf

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Kindest Regards,
Steve :)

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Thanks heaps for the reply, yeh I read the instructions and not gonna risk it, ill probably drop in, buy a set and find someone who will give me a hand.

Cheers heaps mate.