Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Commodore Error Codes / Safety Mode

Steve177

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 clubsport
I have a 2007 ve clubby the other day driving along it went into safety mode. Running on 2 cylinders at about 25kph. I have a scan tool and has come up can-bus off when it scans the electronic brake control module. Also noticed the brake pedal is rock hard barley able to push it in. Would this code put the car into safety mode if this module is faulty. If I disconnect the abs module the car won’t start. Help

Reaction score
Members Ride
caprice v8 2006
There wasnt any oil per say in the actual MAF solenoid, but all around those air flow pipes. I still dont see how some oil could cause all this to happen ? i went for a 20 km drive tonight to the shops , road had its fair share of bumps on the way . yet no warning signs or no esp problems, im pretty puzzled right now ?
did you found the problem for safty mode, cuz i"ve same ur problem, lumina ss 2007

cyprusroma

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 ve holden
Just wondering if anyone now if a P0700 code can cause misfire and o2 sensor problems