Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

*****VE COMMODORE***** (First Pics! Comp Edited)

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
They said the VY wouldnt make it, They said the VY was holdens AU. But hey wern't they wrong;).
Holden has always had a thing for Audi cars most people like Audi cars cause they are nice. Holden like them they made the torana on it Small light powerful.

But that VE pic. No wing body kit fog lights etc. HSV will have trouble working on that VE pic;)

daveb8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
i've noticed a lot of similarity in the shape of the boots (see attached) the vx has a round back like some audis, and the vy has a > kinda shape if you know what i mean.....maybe just look at the pics

Attachments

• audi-vx.jpg
    audi-vx.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 862
  • audi-vy.jpg
    audi-vy.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 440
H

Hsv_008

Yep see ya point, have a look at the new boot on the ve and then look at the boot of the latest audi's and u probably wouldnt be able to tell them apart... :confused:

C

chaz

i didnt relise that that is just wierd.... when you put them together...

R

RKZ234

Hsv_008 said:
Yep see ya point, have a look at the new boot on the ve and then look at the boot of the latest audi's and u probably wouldnt be able to tell them apart... :confused:

So just keep an eye on the Audi and that'll be the look of the Commodore about 3-5 yrs later!

H

Hsv_008

:w00t: :w00t: Oh well I LUV AUDI n'e ways so its fine wif me... I Dont like the way Subaru and wat the fcuk is wif the CAMRY they kinda get more and more fugly... GOD DAMN GET SUM NEW DESIGNERS TOYOTA "NICE HILUX! :D " ...
NICE NEW MONARO CV8-Z... LUV THE COLOUR!!!! :w00t: :w00t:

J

Jim_Bob

i used to work for MGH as current VZ ss owners will know the frount quator panel indicator were manufactured by MHG, us imployees where shown the VZ series in march of 03! and i seen pics of the VE and boys i can tell u its looks kinda queer. sorri i cant get anymore detail i signed a confidentuality clause lol

H

Hsv_008

I can't wait till the VE arrives, :w00t: I think that this one will be a an AUSSIE ICON just like the monaro or sumthin< ITS GOTTA BE BETTER THAN THE PLASTIC FORD CRAP :rofl: >! More PICTURES ARE NEEDED PLZ POST... :thumbsup:

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Jim_Bob said:
i used to work for MGH as current VZ ss owners will know the frount quator panel indicator were manufactured by MHG, us imployees where shown the VZ series in march of 03! and i seen pics of the VE and boys i can tell u its looks kinda queer. sorri i cant get anymore detail i signed a confidentuality clause lol
yea you can say more... cos noone knows who you really are... ;)