Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

*****VE COMMODORE***** (First Pics! Comp Edited)

V

vz ssz

ve pictures

i have seen the new commodore looks great.
the wheels magazine picture is nearly spot on

R

RKZ234

vz ssz said:
i have seen the new commodore looks great.
the wheels magazine picture is nearly spot on

All of which probably means the magazine pics were a controlled release by Holden to test the waters and to introduce the look and get people used to it so that the new car doesn't come as a total surprise to every body when it is released.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mud flaps

online car sales

try

tradingpost.com.au
carsales.com.au

Mudflaps

H

Hsv_008

Ive been really interested in the BMW 528i's bout a 1998, 2000 model does anyone know anythin bout them ive takin a liken 2 em'

tim85

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09.5 60th Anniversary LPG Sedan
Looking at the shape of the car, does anyone else think that the VE will also be available in a hatchback, like Vectra? I remember a few years back they released the SSX show car, and that was a hatchback.

Just an idea.... because alot of the car magazines, wheels and motor etc, and saying that there is going to be a surprise model launch, and that they might not make a wagon straight away, or that the wagon might be a few years off??

I hope they get the colours right with the new model. The only thing area that BA has trumped VY in is the colours. If VY was available in the oranges and the yellows and greens, i think Ford would've had an even harder time.

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
I'd say those photos were a Liberty.

Pity it's a left hand drive being tested ahead of the right hand.

H

hsv_clubbie

Does anyone know where i can get a pic of the newVE commodore???