Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

*****VE COMMODORE***** (First Pics! Comp Edited)

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
I was just proving to you that the Lacetti is a different car to the Lanos. Daewoo is not broke. They WERE broke. GM have saved them and they're building cars for other GM makes and making a lot of money in the process. I CAN SEE that I posted an English website but they're exactly the same cars. Same ****, different smell, sorry BADGES.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
and i can tell you for a fact that daewoo isnt broke because my old man is a holden daewoo dealer and hes just been over to the factory in korea and it is still pumping out cars like there is no tommorow......the new holden viva is a half cast........made up of the barina and the kalos and doesnt look too bad :)

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
boona15 said:
and i can tell you for a fact that daewoo isnt broke because my old man is a holden daewoo dealer and hes just been over to the factory in korea and it is still pumping out cars like there is no tommorow......
THIS GETS BETTER AND BETTER!!!!!

boona15 said:
the new holden viva is a half cast........made up of the barina and the kalos and doesnt look too bad :)

Nah it's different to the Barina and Kalos. It LOOKS nice but I saw it in the metal today and bloody hell it's tinny.

R

rattattack1313

A warning for ALL of you.... this is a car forum, not a fight room.Yahoo has lots of fight roooms..go there and argue, not here please....

R

RKZ234

I actually sat in a Viva today. IT IS DEFINATELY A REBADGED LANCETTI! :b:

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
I saw one in a Sth Melbourne dealers today. I thought it was a Proton Satria GTi!!!!

satriagti.jpg

Talk about a crappy old design. Next we'll bring back an isuzu Gemini.

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
*rotfl* Yeah the Viva hatch DOES look a little like that huh? And then some... the Proton Satria is just a re-badged 1992-96 model Lancer 3-Door.....