Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

*****VE COMMODORE***** (First Pics! Comp Edited)

H

Hsv_008

i still dont get how u can get the lacetti confused with a lanos/viva?! maybe im wrong!!!?? im gunna sit in one... cause its pissin me off now.. :w00t:

H

Hsv_008

That looks great... a Kangaroo could Fit rite in their!!!
JUST JOKIN :thumbsup:

R

RKZ234

Hsv_008 said:
i still dont get how u can get the lacetti confused with a lanos/viva?! maybe im wrong!!!?? im gunna sit in one... cause its pissin me off now.. :w00t:

There's no confusion. I've driven a Lacetti and have sat in the Viva at a dealership. They are the same.

D

dergage

does anyone one have any links or info on the supposed launch of the holden/daewoo s3x or c100 as hold calls it????

R

RKZ234

Here's a pic of one. If this gets released here with a decent diesel engine, (eg an updated version of the Rodeo 3.0 ITD with about 130kw) it will do very well against the Territory due to the latter's awful fuel consumption and bland looking exterior.

At the moment it is only going to be released with a 3.2lt V6 from the same modular engine family as the Commodore's 3.6lt motor.

Attachments

• S3X.jpg
    S3X.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Yeah, its not a bad looking car would be a shame if Australia missed out on it. Although if we do get it, I hope designers can tidy up the front end a little.

RayLamp

Gone Fishin'...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redline and LTZ RG Colorado
Bump bumpity bump-bump-bump.

Lol this thread makes for some good reading, considering it parallels with the upcomfing VF in current times.