Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Commodore Omega Upgrades

bigfut

Ve Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Omega
I don't agree. The factory bluetooth in my SSV is excellent.
You are lucky then, most people who spend alot of hours in the ve's normally change to Nokia though, the amount of people on here alone that have issues is quite high. In my opinion though $159 from Telstra or cheaper on ebay buys a better quality kit from Nokia versus the $300-$400 the dealer will sting you for the bluetooth module

V8s and beer

Everything else is trivia
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 R8 Clubsport LSA Tourer #0035
Hey lads,
The blue tooth in my SSV is great, but does disconnect for no reason every now and again. I can take a call with it, hang up, and 5 mins later someone else will call and the blue tooth is not connected to the phone. I use another bluetooth headset while away from the car and it never drops out, so can only assume it is the car. ...Does not happen too often, and a quick 3 taps on the steering phone switch reconnects it, but still a bit quirky.

Anyone else experienced this??

PhantomVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV e2 Clubsport R8
Hey lads,
The blue tooth in my SSV is great, but does disconnect for no reason every now and again. I can take a call with it, hang up, and 5 mins later someone else will call and the blue tooth is not connected to the phone. I use another bluetooth headset while away from the car and it never drops out, so can only assume it is the car. ...Does not happen too often, and a quick 3 taps on the steering phone switch reconnects it, but still a bit quirky.

Anyone else experienced this??

Maybe ur holding the button down when you hang up instead of just tapping it? Hold it down for 2 seconds will disconnect it. - ive done that by accident before. If not, id say its more to do with your phone than the bluetooth module. My bluetooth works great, as with the echo thing, turn your bluetooth volume to just your front right speaker and turn the bass off. (dont worry it will revert back to your original settings once the radio comes back on, and remembers the bluetooth setting for calls.)

Back to the thread topic, the omega lip kit looks great, i've seen one too. My favourite VE upgrades are:

SSV 19" Wheels
SSV Tail Lights
SSV Spoiler
SS or Clubsport front bumper
Chrome Pontiac Door Handles
SS Leather Steering Wheel
Chrome window trim
Track Stripes (black on black looks awesome! then again contemplating with the silver on black)
High-End front lights (Calais, SSV etc have them)

I have seen a red omega with the SSV taillights, front bar and 19" wheels and lowered 2" at the rear. - Simple upgrade but one of the hottest VEs ive seen! :yeah:

V8s and beer

Everything else is trivia
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 R8 Clubsport LSA Tourer #0035
Maybe ur holding the button down when you hang up instead of just tapping it? Hold it down for 2 seconds will disconnect it. - ive done that by accident before. If not, id say its more to do with your phone than the bluetooth module. My bluetooth works great, as with the echo thing, turn your bluetooth volume to just your front right speaker and turn the bass off. (dont worry it will revert back to your original settings once the radio comes back on, and remembers the bluetooth setting for calls.)

Back to the thread topic, the omega lip kit looks great, i've seen one too. My favourite VE upgrades are:

SSV 19" Wheels
SSV Tail Lights
SSV Spoiler
SS or Clubsport front bumper
Chrome Pontiac Door Handles
SS Leather Steering Wheel
Chrome window trim
Track Stripes (black on black looks awesome! then again contemplating with the silver on black)
High-End front lights (Calais, SSV etc have them)

I have seen a red omega with the SSV taillights, front bar and 19" wheels and lowered 2" at the rear. - Simple upgrade but one of the hottest VEs ive seen! :yeah:

You might be right mate...I will see how that goes.
Thanks

PETE21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore 07
TempeTyres.com.au for great rims and prices (about $100 to ship to WA). Bob Jane are a bit of a rip off.

eBay sells SuperLow King Springs for approx $260 - then just get them fitted. Otherwise Bevan @ Pedders in Cannington will fit Pedders SuperLow for about $840

Where abouts in Perth are you? I'm also in Perth, my good friend owns MCE also (top quality exhuast systems)

vedanny

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega
hi im looking for an EXHAUST for my omega can any 1 help me

vedanny

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega
i was looking for someting a bit more stock

vedanny

Reaction score