Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Commodore

V

vc_brock_commodore

i can't wait till the new VE is realised, i might be buying one 6-8months after they are realised as the price of them would have droped from over $30,000 to just under $28,000 which would be good for me. I think the VE Commodore would look good with a set of chromies, lowerd, and a bodykit. Do you think that the new VE will hold its value after it gets realised?.

V

VX_KN079

vc_brock_commodore said:
Do you think that the new VE will hold its value after it gets realised?.

Given that EVERY Commodore since the VB hasn't, I can't see anything changing here. Resale value is largely based on the volume:class ration. Given that Commodore and Falcon make up most of their class (class including everything from size, performance, price, inclusions, safety etc) and also due to the volume of fleet sales that get renewed after about 40,000km - 50,000km resale on Commodores and Falcons will never be great.

Best advice here is, if you don't like the resale, don't buy a brand new one. Go to the ex-government auctions and pic one up there for just 60% - 70% of new car price. Personally, I accept that when I buy my brand new VE it will devalue a lot. But given I keep my cars for 5 - 8 years, it's something I'm willing to live with.

V

vc_brock_commodore

i'll wait until 6-8months after they have been realised as i reckon the VE commodore will be a nice car and you can pick up chicks who think i have money when i will be a broke nigga and yeah i love me commodores hey. the three most important things to me are, Number1.My Family, Number2.My Cars, Number 3 chicks.

V

VX_KN079

vc_brock_commodore said:
i'll wait until 6-8months after they have been realised as i reckon the VE commodore will be a nice car and you can pick up chicks who think i have money when i will be a broke nigga and yeah i love me commodores hey. the three most important things to me are, Number1.My Family, Number2.My Cars, Number 3 chicks.

And no guesses as to why you have never even been close to number 3...

V

vc_brock_commodore

what do you mean i've never been close to number 3?.

V

VX_KN079

vc_brock_commodore said:
what do you mean i've never been close to number 3?.

Hahaha! The fact you don't get it proves my point...

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
settle with the silly comments lads. NOW.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I hope the VE rocks in great, Cause i was after a VY, Now I'm hoping they drop down so i can get one cheaper then the last one i took for a spin VYII $17500.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
vc_brock_commodore said:
Do you think that the new VE will hold its value after it gets realised?.

Nope.

Reaper