Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Commodore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
just thought since some pics and info are out on the up and coming VE id see what people think of it so far. my personal opinion is that its the best looking commy since the VR/VS model and the euro look gives it a bit of class. the rear of the car is still its week point tho. dosnt seam to have a definitive look. neither muscle, nor sport or euro. so definetly the rear of the car could be improved. its been rumerd also that it comes standard with a DVD player?? can anyone confirm this? that would be a nice feature though:).
ok well hope to see what everyone else thinks.
cheers jesse.

jacko

Reaction score
I think there's already a thread like this in the VE section.
the VE looks fairly good so far, I'll wait to see it in the flesh though.
The DVD players only come in the Calais V and Caprice as standard I believe.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
All comments on the VE are pointless....wait until you see the omega..what a joke. Holden are trying to market their premium range becuase they know the bigger heavier thirstier lower models won't sell as well.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Personally I think the VE looks alot better than the VR VS models... And the quality and features are obviously a long way ahead. But this topic has been covered alot in the VE section already... maybe check the thread called "What do you think of the VE?" or whatever its called...

Status
Not open for further replies.