Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve diff swap in adelaide

jonssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv sportwagon
hi huys,
I have bought a new diff centre for my ve sportwagon just wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere in Adelaide to swap the centres over. Or if you have had this done where and how much did it cost ? From what i have read on here it should take someone who knows what they are doing 1.5 - 2 hours is this right ? As the only place I have been to so far wanted $350 and that seemed abit much.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Mate, $350 is good. Over here no one would touch my brothers and the only one that would wanted twice that. Better off buying the whole diff and swapping it out yourself. Easy job plus you have your original diff to sell. :)

Last edited:

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV M6, VF2 LS3 Calais V, VZ 6L M6 Crewie
hi huys,
I have bought a new diff centre for my ve sportwagon just wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere in Adelaide to swap the centres over. Or if you have had this done where and how much did it cost ? From what i have read on here it should take someone who knows what they are doing 1.5 - 2 hours is this right ? As the only place I have been to so far wanted $350 and that seemed abit much.

Going through this exercise atm in our S/Wagon so far that price seems about right. Quite a bit more work in the VE to change the diff out I'm afraid.

Cheers
MC