Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE factory sunroof help

callumssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
ive tryed search! on many forums too. can't find what i want to know.

is it possible to have the factory sunroof on a VE SSV left open or ventilated when u turn the key off?

i've read with the hollandia 700 aftermarket controls u press the open button before it shuts.

can you do it with the VE dial type control?

it would be great to be able to park the car and leave the sunroof cracked open so heat can get out.

jace75

Reaction score
Members Ride
JULY 08 VE SSV 60th Anniv.
You sure can i cant remember exactly how its in the user manual i think it was press the dial in after ignition is turned off before or during when toy open drivers door

jjaassee

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais international 6.0lt
in my factory fitted sunroof you the arrow facing the front of your car, arrow facing ass of car and c for close.

turn your ignition off and u have like 3 or 5 seconds to push the arrow towards the front of car and it will stay tilted, and if you have sunroof completely open the push arrow towards rear of car and it will stay open.

jace75

Reaction score
Members Ride
no arrows in VE mate only dial and you can press it in for the previous setting

jjaassee

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais international 6.0lt
**** sounds confusing haha
i just brought ve calais international and it has a sunroof, but i havnt picked it up yet and cant remeber the buttons on it.
i hope mines simple but more then likely going to be the same as yours

in the vz berlina was easy as lol

jace75

Reaction score
Members Ride
mate still easy as 1 click open a little 5 clicks open the whole way....
auto close when ignition turned off and door opened and when you get back in and ignition on press switch in and opens to where it was.
I think its while ignition turning off or while opening driver door hold in switch and stays open when car turned off and locked

Congrats on the new toy. you will love it

wingwang99

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Voodoo Sv6
I know on mine if you mess with the switch after you've taken the keys out but not opened the door it will stay where it is. I've made the mistake of switching it to closed after it starts auto closing when i get out, only to have it stop dead and me having to put the keys back in...