Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Front seats swap

Snowlosman

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore wagon
Hi all. I have swapped the front seats over in a 2011 VE wagon. Had to adjust a couple of plugs to suit. Works 95%. The only issue is the passenger seatbelt alert comes with nobody sitting in the seat. It's not a case of something not plugged in cause all the plugs have been reused. I only changed wiring to one of them. The rest were matched up and plugged straight in.
SO.... does anyone have an idea why or come across this before? How about a wiring diagram?
Would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Bratman 68

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega VE
Hi all. I have swapped the front seats over in a 2011 VE wagon. Had to adjust a couple of plugs to suit. Works 95%. The only issue is the passenger seatbelt alert comes with nobody sitting in the seat. It's not a case of something not plugged in cause all the plugs have been reused. I only changed wiring to one of them. The rest were matched up and plugged straight in.
SO.... does anyone have an idea why or come across this before? How about a wiring diagram?
Would appreciate any help. Thanks.
Hi there I don't have anwsers for you , I'm doing same thing to my 2013 with WM Caprice seats and interested in how and wiring diagram.

Snowlosman

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore wagon
Hi there I don't have anwsers for you , I'm doing same thing to my 2013 with WM Caprice seats and interested in how and wiring diagram.

In the end I took it to the auto sparky and they did it for 80$