Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE gauge holders - take 2

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
looks great but, what about the cost?

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sting SV Black Edition Tourer
considering they are custom pieces etc and coming from the states I can't see them being much less than $450. However, if you consider that the simple JHP one is about is about $300 for the small two gauge hump and this is a triple complete replacement trim I think thats more than reasonable. I'm not 100% sure on pricing yet so please don't quote me.

Gambel

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV Wagon
Looks great, waiting on pricing.

niccck

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu 3.8l
im keen, they look good as

who cares what the price is, there sick haha and not many people would have them

wayneforrest

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Do you think there will be one available for the series 2. Very interested in one for mine with aeroforce gauges

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
Just to let Calais and Berlina owners know.
These should fit, however you will need to change the Air vent ducting to SS models, as the air vents on the Berlina and Calais sits higher. (Only $30 from Holden)
Also the trim around the centre console needs to be replaced too for Calais/ Berlina Models. (Not sure exactly what parts, but I can find out)....
If you have the cream interior, then you will not be able to get the parts in this colour as SV6 / SS/ SS-V did not come with cream interiors.

I only know this because I was looking at fitting the SS-V Atari Guages to my Calais, but because I have a cream interior, the plan came to a screeching halt.

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Do you think there will be one available for the series 2. Very interested in one for mine with aeroforce gauges
I doubt it mate. I pushed to get these made because the guy was making LHD for the G8 and he said it would possible to do the RHD. I told him I would help him move them down here.

The series 2 has a completely different dash setup so I see it unlikely as they don't have them in the states. He can buy the series 1 pieces of trim at his local Pontiac dealer. If we want series 2 ones, we will have to get a group buy organised and send him a bunch of trim. I'm happy to talk to him about it

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
I will get pricing up as soon as I have it. I an working closely with the supplier to bring it to you at a good price. But as I have mentioned, it is a custom piece and not every man and his dog will have one.