Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE grille mod thoughts

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
ive seen ppl spraying their holden badges black and its looks good. Just wondering with my car, being white with black accents (wheels and front lip guard) that kinda thing, to sorta keep the 'theme', spraying the holden badge heron white, would it look too weird? or be something that would look good and make it stand out?

opinions??

VLC86

..stay N/A..
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
i reckon it would look alright

heres a quick chop of one i pinched off another forum. It would suit it and definately be different from the chev badges everyone has nowadays

holdenwhite.jpg

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
thanx for that, although the grille on the ss is a bit different, but i get the jist :)

yeah chev badges dont do it for me....maybe i could spray the back one too so it looks sorta like its moulded in the boot....hmm food for thought *ponders*

VLC86

..stay N/A..
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
yeahthey are a bit different but the idea for a white holden badge is still there

If you did the back to then it would look de-badged from a distance but good from up close.

as long as you colour matched the paint. Just grab a can of powerplus. that stuff is great. There is even a thread on one of the forums with a DIY on how to repaint the holden badge

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Would look decent, or get the surrounding mesh stuff painted white so front and back badges can be painted black