Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve grille modification

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
when u took the lion off the grill, does it just clip back on or is there glue? im tempted to paint mine this week. i have a VZ btw.

it came up really good! your happy with the paint you chose?
VZ is just clipped on. Once you get the grill out you will be able to work out how to remove it pretty easily. Check the bumper bar removal guide at the top of the VZ forum.

B

BXHD

VZ is just clipped on. Once you get the grill out you will be able to work out how to remove it pretty easily. Check the bumper bar removal guide at the top of the VZ forum.

thanx Troy :D
LOL @ modorator kitteh.. hahaha so cute :p

HoldrodeoLT

I have no lemon pledge...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Holden Rodeo RA LT, 2008 Polaris Hawkeye 300
Dont get me started..

B

BXHD

i KNEW you would find this! ur insane for lolcats and u can sense when some one types that word. hahaha.

webber4

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Your Grille

I just ripped mine off :)

2j60e4n.jpg

Hello there, was wondering what model and series car you had, looking to do something similar to my own grill (well buy one)

Thanks

Graeme

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Hello there, was wondering what model and series car you had, looking to do something similar to my own grill (well buy one)

Just by looking at the photo i'm going to make the educated guess that that is a series 1 Calais with the Senator front bar.
How he has done it is that he has got the chrome grill granish and then he has gotten rid of the circle and has used one of his Calais badges and places it in the top right corner with either glue or double sided tape.

RayLamp

Gone Fishin'...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redline and LTZ RG Colorado