Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE HSV....anyone seen one yet??

I just want one

Reaction score
Members Ride
WANTED - VP Calais
Has anyone seen or heard anything about the VE HSV's???? I am waiting patiently, but not hearing anything....:bang:

opps, damn big fingers

Last edited:

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
yes, i saw one on friday morning going thru na na goon, it has bras' and tape all over it, it had the spoiler taken off and the rear apron taken off, hard to tell what model it was but it was definatly a hsv with the big red break calipers

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
They're not far off given that apparently this was the first devlopment alongside HSV so they have ealier access to cars so supposedly the 24th or so.

I just want one

Reaction score
Members Ride
WANTED - VP Calais
yeah, I visited the HSV website before I posted this thread and all it has is the countdown and a shadowed out version of a VE.

I guess they (HSV) can keep a secret better than Holden.....its all in the marketing I suppose :dance:

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
I just want one said:
yeah, I visited the HSV website before I posted this thread and all it has is the countdown and a shadowed out version of a VE.

I guess they (HSV) can keep a secret better than Holden.....its all in the marketing I suppose :dance:

Also HSV can just put the normal Holden bumpers on, rather than drive around in the HSV bumpers and get noticed so easily.

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
yeh there was one at work today but it didnt have the HSV exterior specs. A guy i work with saw the interior and said it looks nuts but couldnt get a look at the engine.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
drewins said:
yeh there was one at work today but it didnt have the HSV exterior specs. A guy i work with saw the interior and said it looks nuts but couldnt get a look at the engine.

Thats cause they dont want anyone to see the 6.2L LS3 V8 writing on the engine cover :p

hehe a man can dream! It'll be in HSV's soon anyway... Seeing as GM has ditched the LS2 already in the states for next years models cause its being succeeded by the LS3.