Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE HVAC actuator replacement.

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
Thank you so much for this.

I have exactly the same problem, air coming from dash and windscreen but not feet, with the knocking noise when ignition is turned on. I tried the 'relearn' procedure this morning hoping that would fix it, but now I don't even get air coming out the dash, just the windscreen...

I'd already bought the actuator but even with the service manual I was wondering exactly how (and which one) needs replacing. This makes it so much clearer, I'll hopefully fix it today :)

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
Fixed mine today, that top screw is an absolute pain! I also had to use a fair bit of force to remove the panels. I pulled apart the old actuator to see what was broken, the white cog is supposed to have 2 sets of plastic gears, the lower set of gears needed to turn the yellow cog had been completely stripped.

Part# if anyone's curious is 92192343, I paid $21 from a Holden dealer.

IMG_1133.JPGIMG_1178.JPGIMG_1168.JPGIMG_1180.JPG

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Fixed mine today, that top screw is an absolute pain! I also had to use a fair bit of force to remove the panels. I pulled apart the old actuator to see what was broken, the white cog is supposed to have 2 sets of plastic gears, the lower set of gears needed to turn the yellow cog had been completely stripped.

View attachment 179295View attachment 179293View attachment 179292View attachment 179294

That top screw is a Bi#tch good to hear fixed, such small $$$ for a big pain

Lowgz

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega
Anyone had a problem with not being able to change the temperature?

DoMn8oR

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SSv
This helped me out a heap I think ( I hope). Is there a more detailed "How to" on this site? About this Topic?
My Ve SSv just started blowing cold air to the passenger side and hot on the driver's.
I did the reset by holding down the rear demist button.(when I do this it sound's like a stripped gear or broken) Now NO Vent's will open up !
But when I first did it it did stop the cold air from the passenger side!
Any help would be great!!!

Thanks.

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
haven't seen a how too, but one person did put up some pics earlier, google it here

DoMn8oR

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SSv

View attachment 179295View attachment 179293View attachment 179292View attachment 179294

Yeah that top screw! It's just a BIG F***en pain!
Replaced mine today.
I pulled apart my old actuator too, look's exactly the same!