Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve in the flesh

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
i saw a ve ss in the flesh today while i was filling up at the servo when it was driving past, awsome:yeah: , it was a red one with what looked to be with grey coloured inserts in the sideskirts. Also i noticed that the stock exhaust seemed to a bit more beefy that its earlier models.

going to buy this one :bow:

L

LeBoofer

I didnt think that there would be any VEs out on the roads yet, that is unless Holden is doing a bit of 'advertising' already. It may have been an HSV VE version...who knows?

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
funnily enough in holden hill SA:yeah: , and about 2 kms away from holden dealership, the sales reps were probably testing

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
trosal said:
funnily enough in holden hill SA:yeah: , and about 2 kms away from holden dealership, the sales reps were probably testing

oh oh oh dont spose it was the Mobil servo at Holden Hill??? I work there:yeah: Maybe I could sneak a peak at the camera footage...

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
yes it was, then turned into tarton road

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
yea i seen it on bout 6 differnt occasions now! mind u thats in melb, also it was cover with car bras, front and back and as i tried to a photo they guy took notice and plated it, sounded tops!!

dan_man31

now projecting oh yeah :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ss-v 6spd ute
ha my mate workes in village holden they all got to have a close up look at it ...reckons it was better than the photo's choice

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Yeh there are a few around on the road. At work today I went out the back of my plant and had a look at the whole range of VE's that were parked out the back. They look mad. Calais would be my favourite. Saw an SS that had chrome bits all over it and what appeared to be altezza style tailights. Looked the goods.