Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE indicator flutes on a VY?

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VG 5spd manual Ute
Does anybody know of a fabricator around the central coast (Gosford) that would be able to mould the VE GTS double fluted indicator onto my standard VY front quarter panel?

or is there a company that makes aftermarket panels with the flute already fitted?

ALSO on another note I'm thinking of adding a winged walkinshaw bonnet to my VY which is currently fitted with a clubsport kit. Wondering if anyone else has this combination and if so what it looks like or what cost is involved??

stinx77

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ii 25th anniversary 04
jus curious about what you've been able to find out in regards to th flutes on th vy? thinkin bout doin it myself

stinx77

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ii 25th anniversary 04
i've also noticed in holmart that they sell th flutes claiming to fit th vy. not quite sure on how it is done so any feed back would be appreciated

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
there was a thread somewhere here where people have put them onto a vz... front quarter panels are pretty much the same between vy and vz so might want to have a look at that thread