Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve Interior A Must Read

trigga1

Reaction score
Hi as we have a be looking at the exterior no one has shown any interior shots, could someone please start to post interior photos of the dash etc.
Cant wait to see it.

Even if you dont have photos , lets see some drawings.

Evman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS M6
jack.mcintyre said:
hardly a must read... theres nothing here!!

Agreed lol. It's going to be a bit hard for people to get shots of the interior, seeing as it's difficult enough to get the exterior shots!

BadMac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS.
This is copied from Ls1 forums. They were taken last week but a member called Korrupt. I have copied them without permission. They are the interior shots only.
Here is the Text Korrupt wrote about the pictures, the inline comments are his as well. I have only written the intro.

Firstly, let me apologise for the dodgy pictures that my phone camera takes.

OK, so I spotted this VE on Springvale Rd, near the Dandenong Rd intersection. Followed him up Springvale Rd, taking a few snaps on the way, until Whitehorse Rd. Headed into Ringwood and he parked in a car park near the train station. Asked the bloke if I could take a few snaps and he said go for it, as long as I don't steal it. Thanks bloke!

Car was a nice pale blue colour with cream coloured (Shale?) leather interior. Overall impression I got from standing next to it was it seemed small-ish. Maybe it was just the heavy disguises on the front and rear that seemed to shorten it. Not sure why, but I kept thinking BMW 5 series. Just had that high level Euro look to it. Nice job Holden.

I am assuming this is a Calais based on the interior only. And the chrome strip along the side of the car. When the car was parked, there was a big piece of black material covering the dash and centre console. While driving next to him, I could just see the speedo, which looks like it has a big chrome ring around it. Cool.

22-04-06_1405.jpg

First interior shot. Excuse the handsome reflection. You can see the black material covering the steering wheel and dash. Nice looking cup holders. Better shot below.

22-04-06_1411.jpg

Rear seats. Pretty similar to VZ, I guess.

22-04-06_1412.jpg

Now we get interesting. The buttons in front of the cup holders looked like electric windows. The buttons in front of that looked sort of like four buttons (up, down, left, right) in an oval shape. Not sure what for.

22-04-06_1413.jpg

Looking through the driver's side window at the passenger door. Speaker is mounted high, up near the door handle.

22-04-06_1416.jpg

Rear window with hint o' finger. The rear parcel shelf looks quite long. Together with the short-ish boot lid, I guess a deep boot on offer. Aerial on display.

22-04-06_1419.jpg

Through the windscreen. You can see the black top of the centre console, with grey for the rest of the dash. Should look classy. New wiper set-up? Can also see the passenger seat. Nice looking leather.

22-04-06_1422.jpg

Another interesting interior shot. Kind of hard to see, but this is above the rear seats. Looks like reading lights and something other stuff. Sort of like a Caprice, I think.

trigga1

Reaction score
good photos

thanks for those pictures
if any one else would like to share feel free.
once again great work!

P

Phat_HSV

Umm this could possibly be THE gayest thread name EVER. G A Y that spells GAY .... rename it :hit:

trigga1

Reaction score
will the ve have sat nave and dvd in dash?

M

MrCanno

Hey Guys,
I know one of the guys who takes these photos for a hobby and he has some kick a** shot and all i can say is that there has been a lot of work put into the dash?interior! In my opinion it has BMW 5 Series quality :D