Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE - IPhone Bluetooth

HEXEM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6
This may have already been solved. However I had a blown bluetooth/cruise fuse. I had similar issues to you but I knew it all worked as I was using a few weeks before. The fuse is located in the fuse box - engine bay. Might be worth looking at if not already done.

I use an iPhone and hate it in the car, everytime someone calls the cars BT connects but the damn phone wants me to select answer options (like speaker phone etc) before it connects... Frustrating.....

Last edited:

Shorty33

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega sedan 3.0 2010
LCL - how'd you end up ?

CSP - I take your point. Is there anywhere to look, in order to resolve that basic question "does my VE have the BT module installed ?"

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Remove glovebox, above glovebox there will be a rectangular module with a connector at one end, this is the Bluetooth module if you have one.

discomat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
If it isn't under warranty and you require a replacement module from a holden centre its about $350 (I had mine replaced November) but if may not need replacing and may just have faulty wiring or something. Good luck.

themarsh

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
Hi guys was wondering if anyone can help. I can connect to bluetooth and i can hear people ringing through and speaking but they cant hear me for some reason? Any help?