Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE - IPhone Bluetooth

lclynch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore Ute
Hey guys,

Ive just got a 08 VE Ute and my IPhone can't find the 'Vehicle BT' it just keeps searching.
Is there something i need to turn on in the car first, i.e. a Bluetooth Settings in the stereo.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

lclynch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore Ute
ok thanks mate ive just updated my IPhone software, lets hope this time it will actually find it.

lclynch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore Ute
No luck :(. I think something may be wrong with the BT in the car. I used 3 diff phones and nothing was found. So i called Holden and im going to take it in.

maka5

-=U=-
Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SS M6
mate, juast get a new phone (not an iphone) n it will work... my misses couldnt connect to my bluetooth with her iphone 3gs... untill the new software came out... my HTC works everytime every car.... lol i just dont like iphones, but thats another story.. :p

Taroona

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Sportswagon now sold have a 2002 VU Storm V6
If there is more than one phone enrolled, try deleting the phones, I did that after reading about on an IPnone blog and IPhone 4 works fine except for voice mail. For some reason voice mail wont work. I think it's a software function that Holden will need to look at.

lclynch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore Ute
i tried a Sony ericson xperia as well and it didn't find it either. Its weird it wont even find it as an option.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
I test VE bluetooth with my iPhone all the time and it always connects... unless there's an issue with the BT of course...

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
just checking, but you've turned on BT on the phoens right?

i have an iphone, so not same as yours.... but there's a 'pair new device' option you should be able to select, to link the two up.

bladerunner

"needs a bit'a nitrous"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE & a 71' deltek rockhopper
it can depend on the yr and model as well. my 08 sv6,no iPhone worked. my late 09 ss, iPhone works fine. I queried this with Holden when I brought my ss and was told that iPhones and some other brands are hit and miss depending on what software is installed in the vehicle. the Holden home page has a bluetooth feature that tells what is compatible and what isn't