Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE lemons

Trevor 062

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE S2 SSV REDLINE & 07 VZ ACCLAIM WAGON
Like to know how much this has cost you..

frednurke

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE Sportwagon
Thort I might have had some sensible replies but I guess I was wrong. Oh and one more gripe, the engine noise is far too high for such a so-called modern car.
And BTW `I have had a HG premier, HJ Vacationer, VC, and of course the best of all, my trusty VS wagon. Why can't they make a decent car after all these years?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Thort I might have had some sensible replies but I guess I was wrong.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. Seriously, anyone else would thoroughly research a purchase of a new/near new car, not just buy into it blindly.

jasonsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SR POS
the more you post the less serious we can take you for sure this is a joke thred.
noone can be so ignorant to purchse a car then moan so much about irrelivant issues and blame the car for there shortcommings. and you expect us to take you serious?
you lable a car a lemon because you dont like aspects of it that you should have picked up when you test drove it. and seam to completly forget there are tens of thousands of very satisfied ve owners.
gigs up time to admit you poor attempt at a joke or move on

Last edited:

kraygh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V Sportswagon
You "Thort" wrong then didn't you?

I personally have no problems with the A-pillar as i use my head and neck to have a good look, have no wheel alignment issues, and love the sound of the V6, its quiet inside the cabin except when i give it some throttle and listen to the gentle rumble from up front... but hey, maybe thats just me not being "sensible".

Holden_Man

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina
Mate, before you go spending a lot of money on a car you have to do your research. I've read a lot of reviews on many Commodore models, but as far as I'm concerned the best advice comes from the people that actually own and drive the particular model you're interested in. Then of course you give it a thorough test drive. You were to eager to get that new car, weren't you? This forum will go a long way in deciding which models we'll be going for with our available budget.

Last edited:

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Thort I might have had some sensible replies but I guess I was wrong. Oh and one more gripe, the engine noise is far too high for such a so-called modern car.
And BTW `I have had a HG premier, HJ Vacationer, VC, and of course the best of all, my trusty VS wagon. Why can't they make a decent car after all these years?

I thought most of the replies in this thread were helpful and constructive. On the other hand, maybe your posts were nothing more than a wind up???

Reaper