Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve my 09 maloo or vf ssv ute

AD07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS V 6.0
I'm a holden man at heart but I can appreciate a good vehicle despite the badge it wears. My mates bf, with cat back, boosted, cooler, fuel pump and injectors made 350rwkw. It's not a 1000roller turbo. It will be on boost and frying tires 3-4 car lengths ahead of you before you can even snap 2nd.

I've learnt the hard way. I used to bag him about his little v6. He gave me the keys and now I want one.

Didnt know Fords had a V6....:rofl2:

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
Straight 6. Sorry to get your panties in a knot.

AD07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS V 6.0
Thanks......they are now untied.

imoo6170

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Looks good - go for the VE.

As u said earlier it saves you a bit of coin and as someone else said it give time for the bugs to be fixed on the VF. Go the Maloo now and trade up to the VF series 2 in a couple of years.

Vz SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve SSV Redline
I'm a holden man at heart but I can appreciate a good vehicle despite the badge it wears. My mates bf, with cat back, boosted, cooler, fuel pump and injectors made 350rwkw. It's not a 1000roller turbo. It will be on boost and frying tires 3-4 car lengths ahead of you before you can even snap 2nd.

I've learnt the hard way. I used to bag him about his little v6. He gave me the keys and now I want one.
Still 350rwkw out of a ls3 is still cheap and easy gmm head and cam gets you there

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
The xr6t will make that with bolt ons for half the price and be much more street able.

The ls3 wont. And it won't be cheap. 350rwkw out of a ls3 will cost u the better part of $5k easy

Vz SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve SSV Redline
The xr6t will make that with bolt ons for half the price and be much more street able.

The ls3 wont. And it won't be cheap. 350rwkw out of a ls3 will cost u the better part of $5k easy

With no lag and you can't say that there is no lag in the xr6t coz I've been in plenty and a 350rwkw xr6t doesn't go as good as a 350rwkw ls3

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute

5k and thats just for the heads haha having 351rkw its not too a bad but deff cheaper with the fg turbo, they spool quick and go hard as, deff cheaper then the v8 for $ for kw

Vz SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve SSV Redline
5k and thats just for the heads haha having 351rkw its not too a bad but deff cheaper with the fg turbo, they spool quick and go hard as, deff cheaper then the v8 for $ for kw

Cheaper but sound **** and ppl laugh at you with your bov I know that coz I definitely do