Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Omega and installing bluetooth module

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Ok I think i have worked this out, the bluetooth connector plug is sitting up to the left out of site in your photo.
However your BT connector will not plug directly in to it, there will be a Y cable you could make or buy the will run to the plug and the BT unit and the microphone.
If you wish to make it I can give you the pin outs or you could just hit up holden because you will need a microphone any how.

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
We could really use some pics from someone that has the BT unit installed.....

JoeRogan

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Evoke Sedan
Ok I think i have worked this out, the bluetooth connector plug is sitting up to the left out of site in your photo.
However your BT connector will not plug directly in to it, there will be a Y cable you could make or buy the will run to the plug and the BT unit and the microphone.
If you wish to make it I can give you the pin outs or you could just hit up holden because you will need a microphone any how.

Yeah the guy I got the bluetooth module off is getting the mic for me. I've just asked him for the Y cable too. I'll have another look under dash but I've looked everywhere and can't find the connection :( I'll keep going though.. I really want to solve this.. plus it'll be a good thread for others who want to do it also.

JoeRogan

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Evoke Sedan

To the left of the photo is the chassis (you can see the fuse box in pic).. there's nothing else there. Up is the actual top of the dash so nowhere to go there either.

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
It sits behind the big fat bar

11imhsi.jpg

JoeRogan

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Evoke Sedan
We could really use some pics from someone that has the BT unit installed.....

Absolutely. Is anybody able to take there glovebox out and take some pics and post? It's about 6 screws and it unclips very easily. Takes about 5 mins. :) :) :) :) Please??

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
That is very interesting..... My 2009 Omega has the plug