Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE OMEGA Foglights?

ansett727rma

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega
I have Just purchased a 2007 VE Omega. Has anyone successfully fitted a pair of foglights to the stock bumper. Any Advice would be appreciated.

THANK YOU

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
yes. VE Berlina ones fit in it. Take out the grills (they just pull out) and put Berlina bezels in and the lights attach to the back of the bar. Berlina and omega share the same bumper. Yet to wire them up though.

ansett727rma

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega
Any idea of cost $

Thanks for the quick reply. Any idea of how much the bezels and lights are to buy?:yeah:

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
My grandmother had them fitted to her lumina recently. I'll see if i can find out for you and post it up.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Can't remember exactly. Got the lights off ebay for $50 and the bezels were around $30 each I think from Holden. Will cost more though cos those lights are around $150 each I think.

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
It's pretty good how Holden makes their cars or moreso their parts can interchange with other models fantastic eh! Is the wiring and fuse already there? btw Stop friggin giving me ideas lol

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
It's pretty good how Holden makes their cars or moreso their parts can interchange with other models fantastic eh! Is the wiring and fuse already there? btw Stop friggin giving me ideas lol

No loom that I can see. Some others may be different. Don't know if you can buy the loom from Holdens. If anyone finds out let us know.

vykeith

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Lumina 2007
Not being one to do or suggest a dodgy job, but wouldn't it be just as easy to drop a small loom off the high beam wiring through a relay and onto the added lights?

Did you have to take the bumper off to mount the lights etc.?

Are they really worth adding?
I added the genuine ones to a VT and also had them on my VYII Berlina and was not all that impressed with the amount of light they pushed out in the dark.

I didn't realise they were that easy to fit but if they throw better light on the road I will definately add them.

Thanks for the tip.

Regards
Keith.

vykeith

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Lumina 2007
NickVR, are the Berlina foglights the same as the SS ones?

The actual lights I mean not the bezels I realise they are different.

Regards
Keith.

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
...just make sure you have a switch to turn the damn things off now and then, rather than dazzle and annoy the **** out of everyone day and night when you aren't driving in "fog"...:bang: