Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE omega help

cantcatchme

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE my10 omega 3.0l 6spd
ok im new to this so bear with me i have bought a my10 VE omega i want to get a better sound and a bit more power out of her can any one help me with suggestions please as i am desperate i need help its a 6spd auto by the way

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Ok mate, what i think you want is an SSV exhaust setup and an OTR intake or K&N filter in the stock box, if you combine this with a tune you should be good to go... assuming there is a tune for your model.

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
ok im new to this so bear with me i have bought a my10 VE omega i want to get a better sound and a bit more power out of her can any one help me with suggestions please as i am desperate i need help its a 6spd auto by the way

Certainly.
Ignore the very first thread right at the top of the VE section, then glance down to the 2nd one..... and the 3rd one.
As you are desperate, I'm sure you'll find your answers very quickly in those threads (they've been covered once or twice ;)).

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
just should of bought a v8 not a 6 simple really .

cantcatchme

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE my10 omega 3.0l 6spd
ok ill go get 2 more cylinders wear a potato sack and move out bush then. i need help not dumb ass remarks.

cantcatchme

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE my10 omega 3.0l 6spd
dude your VE is sick as thanks youve been so helpful which is more i can say for others on here lol