Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Omega Ute Parts

jackfrost

Jack Frost
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Omega Ute
Hey,

I recently bought a VE omega ute 2007 model and i want to make it look like a sv6 model.

Here are the things i would like to change on it:
- Body colour door handles (white)
- Body colour mirror scalps or mirror covers (white)
- sv6 front and sv6 rear bumper - including grille inserts and fog lights
- sv6 side skirts

Thats all that i really want to change, but i have no idea where i would start to find things like that and was wondering if you guys would esimate how much it would cost and where i could source them from - and btw i live in Western Australia

Cheers

vywgn

Reaction score
Members Ride
1967 Holden HR Premier Wagon / 2015 VFII SV6 Sedan
just get the door handles and mirror covers painted up save buyin new stuff, and im sure if u went into ur local holden dealership spare parts and said that u wanted the bars, skirts and other lil bits they mite do a deal

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
The only deal a genuine parts dealer will do is a good deal for themselves. Go to eBay, there is a VE SV6/SS/SSV ute rear bumper on there at the moment. Try NVU, Holmart or some of the other online sellers of genuine parts but DON'T go to a factory dealer unless you wanna get ripped.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
would have been cheaper buying a ute with all the parts fitted, not to mention better interior, wheels, motor etc.

jackfrost

Jack Frost
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Omega Ute
cheers all for the replies!, i do like the calias bumper but i really like the VE s bumpers n its not really a luxury ute, .... kuzman89- i can tell you it wouldnt be cheaper, i bought the ute for 17 g which was a really good deal, plus the interior i dont really car, there all very similar - i test drove alot of VE's, n plus i only want 17'' rims, cos 18's r wayy to bloody expensive!