Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE on the Cheap, Well Hope so

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Well Its been 12 Months since the last oil change on our VE 2009 Anniversary. Yes 12 Months but inly travelled 1080 K's in this period because I don't drive to much but I have 3 cars to drive so between the VR Commodore, the VE 2009 Anniversary (drive about 3.5 K a year) and the WN Caprice V so I have cars to choose for what occasions. The red omega (photo above) I sold that car and it was a good car so now I have 3 registered car to uses. Next year I might retire the White VR 1993 Commodore because it costing too much $$$ money for Rego and insurance for three cars. I hope I will be doing the right thing because with my BAD LUCK because the VR Comm will be unregistered and the next day the VE 2009 Anniversary will suffer a Timing chain issue or the horrible fitted fuel pump that is impossible for the average man to replace it.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Well Its been 12 Months since the last oil change on our VE 2009 Anniversary. Yes 12 Months but inly travelled 1080 K's in this period because I don't drive to much but I have 3 cars to drive so between the VR Commodore, the VE 2009 Anniversary (drive about 3.5 K a year) and the WN Caprice V so I have cars to choose for what occasions. The red omega (photo above) I sold that car and it was a good car so now I have 3 registered car to uses. Next year I might retire the White VR 1993 Commodore because it costing too much $$$ money for Rego and insurance for three cars. I hope I will be doing the right thing because with my BAD LUCK because the VR Comm will be unregistered and the next day the VE 2009 Anniversary will suffer a Timing chain issue or the horrible fitted fuel pump that is impossible for the average man to replace it.

Indeed.....must be aware of Mr Murphy at all times.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Indeed.....must be aware of Mr Murphy at all times.
OOOH yeah, I been curse with this and this alone has bitten me at least 4 time in the last 20 years.