Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE OTR Air intake, Tune and extractors.

Nicholas Inzitari

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Series 2
Hey guys
I am trying to get my VE SS series 2 to sound good so far iv had a 3inch xforce catback exhaust installed but Didn’t get new extractors tomorrow I’m getting an over radiator intake and tune done would like to know if this helps with the sound. Or should I look and getting extractors as well. Cheers

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Hey guys
I am trying to get my VE SS series 2 to sound good so far iv had a 3inch xforce catback exhaust installed but Didn’t get new extractors tomorrow I’m getting an over radiator intake and tune done would like to know if this helps with the sound. Or should I look and getting extractors as well. Cheers
A CAI will give you a more complete sound, for sure. The extractors can wait for when you are ready to have it all tuned.

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
Yes extractors definitely help sound wise get some 1 3/4” 4 into 1 pacemakers if u can afford it

Nicholas Inzitari

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Series 2
Yes extractors definitely help sound wise get some 1 3/4” 4 into 1 pacemakers if u can afford it
Do you know how much roughly I am looking at for them.. I was looking into the xforce brand and I know they’re a bit pricey.

Cheers

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
I think pacemakers are similar price to x force but they are superior in design etc id be going for the pacemakers personally although x force will work just fine with the rest of your exhaust and they are stainless too so they look good in the engine bay