Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE paddle shift kit with VF2 like shifting

Jayssvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VEii SSV Z
Hey guys I've just developed a paddle kit that has some very cool features.

SHIFTER IN SPORT: - With the sifter in SPORT the paddles and shifter put the car into full manual mode. SHIFTER IN

DRIVE: - With the shifter in DRIVE the paddles put the car into manual mode for 8 seconds then revert to DRIVE. - Each time you press a paddle the 8 second counter will reset back to 8 seconds.

SHIFTER IN DRIVE (PADDLE SPORT MODE): - This mode is the same as DRIVE but with the car in SPORT mode. - With the shifter in DRIVE press and hold the UP(+) paddle for 1 second. You will see on the cluster the car change from M(gear) to D then to S - If you press a paddle the car will go into manual mode for 8 seconds then revert to SPORT. - Each time you press a paddle the 8 second counter will reset to 8 seconds. - To go back to DRIVE press and hold the UP(+) paddle for 1 second

The kit uses VF2 paddles the same as the original kit I made.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/jledcustoms/shop/?ref=page_internal

rucxy

Electrified Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SSV L98
Seriously this looks awesome dude.
I have recently purchased your original paddle kit, with just the paddles and am very pleased with how they fitted and with your workmanship makeing them look like genuine factory and work like how they would if OEM.
I am now wondering if I can retrofit this new version to them, is it possible to do so.

Jayssvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VEii SSV Z
I am now wondering if I can retrofit this new version to them, is it possible to do so.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rucxy, I pride myself on quality. Yes this upgrade can be retro fitted to existing J-LED VE paddle shift kits.