Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE performance after first service

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
lol yep - give it to your mate!!!

(said in jest - just laugh).

vlv8vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
why not skip the service completely? lol it probably has a space saver wheel he could use.

nikolas

DK
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo VZ SV6
I dont think that there is any computer related changes that would be made, its probably more to do with it only having 330nm of torque, IRS, ESP and good tred on the back. These cars are not tyre frying marvels of modern engineering. Its a family car

my is250 has 152kw and 251nm of torque with 275 wide tyres and it fries tyres like no tomorrow, im convinced there's either something not quite right about the car, or it needs its major service.

vlv8vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
it's a completely different car though. That might be completely ignorant but kw aren't really a very good comparison when it comes to spinning the wheels.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
How good are your tires though???

I find that hard compound tires are easier to light up than soft compound which normally most performance tires are...

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
my is250 has 152kw and 251nm of torque with 275 wide tyres and it fries tyres like no tomorrow, im convinced there's either something not quite right about the car, or it needs its major service.

it's a completely different car though. That might be completely ignorant but kw aren't really a very good comparison when it comes to spinning the wheels.

i compared the torque though? the lexus has about 80nm less than the commodore and its only about 100kg lighter.

How good are your tires though???

I find that hard compound tires are easier to light up than soft compound which normally most performance tires are...

these are all very good indications. Tyres, diff ratio, trans ratios and power power placement of the vehicle would all have alot to do with it.