Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Phone Connection

dale762308

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega V Series LPG
Can someone let me know where the phone connection wiring harness is in the new VE Omega. Looking at putting mine in but can not locate. Can not use Bluetooth as signal strength in country area not good enough, have to use high gain aerial.

Last edited:

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
Can someone let me know where the phone connection wiring harness is in the new VE Omega. Looking at putting mine in but can not locate.

Mate it's bluetooth - meaning no wires :D Just connect your phone to the VE using its bluetooth interface. It couldn't be simpler!

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
You can connect it at the Dealer Options Connector behind the glovebox,this has power, ignition, ground, audio inputs, mute etc, im looking for the wiring pinouts now i will post them when i find them.

Rob

Last edited:

dale762308

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega V Series LPG
thank you

1st time I have used this site and more than impressed that someone was interested in helping, will look at other questions and help other out now as well.

Thanks to all that had input

raedd2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais VE
You can connect it at the Dealer Options Connector behind the glovebox,this has power, ignition, ground, audio inputs, mute etc, im looking for the wiring pinouts now i will post them when i find them.

Rob

Doc Bob, do you have the wiring schematics for audio system subwoofer outputs and anything else to do with the audio system (I have a VE Calais)

Raedd2

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
that thing on ebay isnt a VE connector, they dont have that connection its a VX VY one

Plastic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V-Series

Rob

I am finally getting around to fitting my nokia phone kit. I just looked at the pinout of the deler options plug that Doctor Bob posted but my Omega is missing a the phone singals pins X1-11, X1-12, X1-13. I'm guessing these are the phone mute and mic. Why aren't these here? What would happen if I paid the dealer to add Bluetooth? Surely the mute button on the steering wheel and the mic connector in the hood lining are connected somewhere? I'd really like to try and hook these into my Nokia kit.

Any ideas?