Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE pics real thing!!!!!!

MikeVXSS

!!!GO TIMMY GO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
Banned said:
Well this is what it says when I try to login with my old account so your guess is as good as mine... I can keep creating new accounts. It's just a matter of who gets sick of it first, me or the moderators. I know I have all the time in the world! :D

Kind of pointless never lifting a ban. Just means I need a new account :D dick heads! lol

just stop being such a tosser mate in itll be all good. try and help for once insted of being a wanker all the time. and mate theres enough mods here to keep banning you. just stop being a ********

*edit seems your already being an idiot so ive changed my mind. GO JOIN A FORD FORUM

MikeVXSS

!!!GO TIMMY GO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
if it means they gotta make more mods just to bann you IM MORE THAN PLEASED TO DO SO .

M

Muppetz

Going by the pics you have all posted ... the front end looks too much like a damn Falcon which is not a good thing

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Muppetz said:
Going by the pics you have all posted ... the front end looks too much like a damn Falcon which is not a good thing

You can also say Ford used some styling lines from the Commodore for the Falcon. What does a Commodore look like? What does a Falcon look like? While I'm asking questions, how long is a piece of string for Christs sake?

I

improvize

I think every car looks different. Everything has its own (sometimes subtle) individual styling. I'll be in the car with my Dad sometimes and say something like "that's a nice looking BMW over there" and he'll say something like "looks like a Mercedes".

My response to him, and anyone will always be something like "no, a BMW looks like a BMW and a Mercedes looks like a Mercedes". This is just the same with Commodore and Falcon. To me, a Commodore will only EVER look like a Commodore and while not as nice, a Falcon will only EVER look like a Falcon. I have been a car enthusiast since I was about 12 so that's 14 years, I have a good enough eye for detail I think so that NOTHING looks like something else to me.

It's hard to explain. I hope you all get what I'm trying to say.

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
I hear what your saying, a car from one one manufacturer may have styling cues that are similar to a car from another manufacturer, but it is still different. When the BA Falcon came out, I could distinctly see some influence of the VT-VX Commodore rear lights in the Falcon, especially at night and I still see it. What also took my interest was that the BA and the VY both had similar front end profiles from side on. Its long been a practice in automotive design to take design influence from other manufacturers so there is no surprise in that. And besides, car designers must be doing something right if they're being copied in some form!

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Banned said:
Well this is what it says when I try to login with my old account so your guess is as good as mine... I can keep creating new accounts. It's just a matter of who gets sick of it first, me or the moderators. I know I have all the time in the world! :D

Kind of pointless never lifting a ban. Just means I need a new account :D dick heads! lol
I think you can keep doing what you are but in time your IP will be banned and then you can sit there as much as you like bitching about it but then your finished, Maybe you should just chat not dig or down people when you believe they are wrong and you are right, Cause guess what you were wrong with the Torana over 200mm wrong;). And you could also stop with the insults just because you cant take it being wrong.
It's your decision you want to stay here or not a IP ban is forever.

Rosco666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 3.3
looks like the new torahna or some **** or even astra
or the commodores coming in a hatch version
in the end its all bullshit