Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE pics real thing!!!!!!

luvmycommodore

Mum's Taxi *sigh*
Reaction score
Website
ucw.com.au
Members Ride
'02 VXII Acclaim Wagon
to luvmycommodore Quote:Calm down a bit mate, everyone is entitled to their own opinion even if Holden did sell 303895 VT's... by the way - did you actually look that figure up or just pull it out of thin air? Just asking. :Unquote yes it is a genuine figure (my dad works at holden in the engineering department) Quote: Calm down a bit mate, everyone is entitled to their own opinion :Unquote
yes i agree everyone is entitled to there own opinion and thats all i had so why am i any different
Did you miss something when you read my post? In the first paragraph it said...
He's is entitled to his opinion - as are you.
Everyone has their own opinions and a right to voice them. There's no hard feelings though, life's too short to get upset by a message board. I've seen much worse than this site before LOL Have a good one mate.

Ballport1998vt

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt Exec S1 3.8ecotec
wheels latest reall pic of VE

I told you it was the VE. Some people did not belive me and you know what up yours i found the pic and i was right. I found it before most people were aware of it being on the road in the states(USA)

Attachments

• wh1205cover.jpg
    wh1205cover.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 480
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz cv8z monaro fusion 6spdm
once again very sorry maybe i should just shut up and stop upsetting people.

maybe oneday i might do something right and help someone instead of causing trouble
once again sorry for my F%C# UP and hopefully you won't hold it against me cheers

seya all again

Ballport1998vt

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt Exec S1 3.8ecotec
No worries mate :king:

K

kwp

torana & sandman

the white car looks more like the pictures ive seen on other sites & magaziness but the 1 with the all over car bra looks more holden and i prefer that 1. oh yeah and if holdens gonna make a torana version of the ve for production then itd be easier for the hold model line to be hatches because its cheaper. and does anyone know whether theyre making a panel van version for real not an add on like the last one?

Evman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS M6
Can someone please tell me exaclty what a "Holden" looks like, or for that matter a "Commodore". I'm gettin a bit fed up with people sayin "The VE looks nothing like a Commodore", etc. Does a VN look anything like a VK? Does a VS look anything like a VT, and do VK's and VZ's have many similarieties? Do you honestly think Holden would shoot itself in the foot by bringing out an "ugly" car, a large car for that matter in a time where small car sales are through the roof? Sure, there's always goin to be people that don't like the looks, and I have no problem with that, but if the only reason you don't like it is because it doesn't look like a "Commodore", then you should stop bein so stupid.

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
The "VE unleashed" Photo is very,very short in the front end and appears to have very large seats. This looks like an Astra sized car to me. Maybe it's my eyesight.
My opinion is its not an attractive car either way.

VL: Great reliable and efficient motor unless not looked after properly(same as all cars). Some are failing now because they have very high Ks and have suffered lots of abuse. Look at the well kept cars still going strong on the roads.

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
im not big on any of them pics really, dont really look like commos anymore. MOre euro which is good but looks mor astra/vectra styles. Wait and see.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Holden should have followed the lead of the Americans and gone retro. They should have taken the body styling from the VC-VH and widened it. Smoothed it out much like Ford did with the new Mustang, that thing is insane :D then you would have a winner, I think sometimes you have to return to the past to remember what your all about :) It was also a more realistic size than the current Commodores which are just too big fat and heavy for the modern day. But I don't mind the Torana concept so if they do bring a Hatchback version of the VE that's almost indentical to the Torana concept that will be ok with me : )