Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Police Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
What suspensin do cop cars have in them? Its just FE2 isnt it? Why are the po po's cars so low at the back?

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
so they can take off a bit quicker i spose

VHSLX3300

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S Pac VH SL/X
i think its just fe2. i think the ss highway patrol cars look good in the cop decals so much better then the normals. but yeh VE cop car i wouldnt mind seeing. quick question would anyone buy a ss excop car?

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
What suspensin do cop cars have in them? Its just FE2 isnt it? Why are the po po's cars so low at the back?

Yup standard FE2 suspension. The amount of sh*t they carry around in the back of those things is amazing. When I was in the Fire Brigade we used to work with the Police a lot and the boots are ALWAYS full.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
took me off guard when i saw a dark blue SV6 VZ unmarked and pulled up with some poor sucker, i've been pinged by a VZ exec unmarked, white.

be interesting when they get the VE's in marked and unmarked, i get the feeling the police would be having a feild day. but yeah i've seen three black magna 380's and a black VZ suit up for possibly a raid. dont think i've exited a carpark so slowly.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
White VE In frankston = COP!!!!!!!!!!

CAREFUL EVERYONE IN FRANKSTON VIC!

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Aaah you should've gotten a photo! I'm keeping my eyes peeled from now on. Camera's always in the car with me, too ^^

atuclb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYS1SPAK
Omega, SV6 and SS then?

Interesting that they chose the SV6... is this common interstate? No SV6 cop cars here in SA that I have seen.

There is a SV6 marked car here is SA, it was donated by Holden to trail the new decals/striping/badges for the VE. It looks HOT but most people will never see it as it just seems to sit down at Pixcars and it's NOT going to be a general patrol car. :bang:

Just the basic VE's are going to be patrols and roumer is they are due out in mid-late Oct so keep your eyes peeled!!! :cops:

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Do they have heaps of weapons in the back? thats what ive been told. the reason their low at the back. I cant wait to se one cos i think that all the VE needs. Just to be lowered.

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
No, they have first aid and safety equipment mainly, i also think they have 'stop strips' in all carrs mounted in the boot, maybe only the highway ones, not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.