Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE racing stripes?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
My stripes are book to go on this friday morning. then off to the sunny coast for the weekend so while im up there ill take some pics

Please post up pics of this AS SOON as its done, by friday arvo i am going to need a laugh.:thumbsup:

VRnz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina
yea.. guys i mean. comeone.. red goes faster too. better book my car in to get resprayed red LOL :D

Jesse-James

Jesse-James
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VS seriesII commodore S
oi! want it to go faster?!?!? get one of those LED underbody kits that mak it flash with higher RPM!!! thatll make it uber faster!!!

sorry, saw it on a hyundai once... funny stuff!

DrBob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Umm, I never said there was anything F-O-R-D about them! ...I just personally don't like them, that's all...

Sorry dude, my msg was a little ambidextrous I think. :rofl: The guy in the other thread said they look ford-ish. I was just saying that's what I said in the other thread.

I think the VE track-stripes are a nice touch for Holden getting back to their roots. My uncle had one of those HQ Monaro's when I was a wee sprog and I still remember it today like it was yesterday. Like some one else in this thread said too though, I hope everyone with a commodore ain't gonna jump on the bandwagon. :cry: I like being a little different. :D

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Not a fan of them myself and overall there won't be many with them *BUT* I bet those that are Holden fitted will be very desirable in around 30 years time.

Reaper

VTi_b0i

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 accord euro, 94 civic vtec turbo
Do they make them for utes? Idont usually like things like this but ireally think they're look great on my Maloo as it'd match the rest of the black bits on the car like the bonnet scoops, side vents and side skirt vents.
Am I the only one that thinks it'd look sExy on a Maloo? Lol